DECITEX – Smart textiles, is a European Manufacturer at the heart of textile technology innovation that specializes in microfiber (mops & cloths) and advancement of quality improvement in hygiene standards and ergonomics. Its range of premium microfiber mops and cloths and its ability to create made-to-measure textiles upgrade Decitex as one of the greatest partners for your cleaning needs.
Decitex is an approved supplier to the NHS Supply Chain, Pharmaceutical and Aerospace industries.
How many organisations/clients currently utilise the service/solution across the UK?
DECITEX supplies to the NHS Supply Chain and our products are in 100 hospitals in the UK.
Is there anything you would like to make delegates aware of ahead of the Healthcare Facilities Management Conference?
Our 2021 innovation is the Ultimate 3D infinite, a new microfiber mop made from 100% recycled materials.
Both light (26 g) and ergonomic, the ULTIMATE 3D Infinite reduces consumption of water, chemicals, laundry, loss…
With this mop, the bacterial average reduction is of 99.999 % based on EN16615 standard (-5.01 log). Therefore it is an excellent choice for chemical free cleaning.
What do you feel are the key points delegates need to digest when considering a partnership with your organisation?
- Knowledge: understanding the product in relationship to the customers’ requirements.
- Progressive: moving forward with new products to look after the environment.
- Training : ongoing training free for the life of the product.
- Manufacturer : we have better control over the product and can quickly adapt to any situation that arises.
- Flexible : we can change products to suit customers’ needs.
Do you want to add any other key points?
We are available for site visits, trials and demonstrations for all of our products.