- 08:00AM - 09:00AMRegistration, Coffee & Networking.
- 09:00AM - 09:10AMChairs Opening Comments
- 09:10AM – 09:30PMA Zero Net NHS - The National Perspective
- 09:30AM - 09:50AMHealthcare and the Built Environment.
- 09:50AM - 10:10AMThe Importance of correctly segregating waste in the NHS
- 10:10AM - 10:30AM2021 National Food Review
- 10:30AM - 10:50AMResponse to the Food Review
- 10:50AM - 11:00AMQuestion and Answer Session
- 11:00AM - 11:35AMMorning Coffee & Networking.
- 11:35AM - 11:40AMChairs Introduction
- 11:40AM - 12:00PMNational Standards of Healthcare Cleanliness 2021
- 12:00PM - 12:20PMSmart cleaning: the best defence against hospital-acquired infection
- 12:20PM - 12:40PMNon-Emergency Patient Transport Services (NEPTS) and Secure PTS – implications around COVID and going forward in a COVID world.
- 12:40PM - 13:00PMLaundry is back on the agenda
- 13:00PM - 13:10PMQuestions and Answers
- 13:10PM - 14:10PMLunch, Networking and Poster Viewing
- 14:10PM - 14:40PMIndustry Leaders Workshop 1: The Technology Is There - Why Aren't We Using It?
Demonstrating how healthcare FM can emulate Uber, and others, in leveraging IoT (the Internet of Things) and deliver results in -
1. Operational Flow: supporting and empowering frontline professionals in portering, cleaning, and other key FM-functions;
2. Automation: technology-enabled task-management; and
3. Tracking: leveraging RTLS (real-time location-services) to 'keep-tabs' on essential equipment, materials and people.
Sean Boulton, Operational Services Manager, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
Stephen Boyle, Solution Director, TeleTracking TechnologiesSpeakers:
- 14:10PM - 14:40PMIndustry Leaders Workshop 2: Switchable ‘Smart Glass’ In Hospital Hygiene-Management
Utilization of switchable smart glass in EBD healthcare facilities promotes spaces that are more hygienic and easier to clean for reduced HAI rates while providing light filled privacy solutions that provide acoustic sound reduction for patient well -being and enhanced recovery. Join us to learn about smart glass technology, its use cases in various hospital spaces (patient rooms, operating galleries, offices, more), and ease of specification and implementation.
Roger Cleave – Director: Tecdur
Tecdur / Gauzy partnershipSpeakers:
- 14:40PM - 14:50PMTransition
- 14:50PM - 15:20PMIndustry Leaders Workshop 3: Redefining Total Bed Management
Traditional methods of managing patient-bed-hygiene can present huge time, logistical, employee-safety, infection-control and compliance challenges, for hospitals (manual-handling procedures in the bed-washing-process; dealing with potential contamination; patient-bed drying-time; overall co-ordination of bed-reprocessing, etc). This workshop will help signpost the pathway, for hospital facilities teams, to move towards an automation-supported ‘total-bed-management’ approach, delivering ‘100/100’ outcomes (100% safety / 100% of the time).Speakers:
- 14:50PM - 15:30PMIndustry Leaders Workshop 4 - What role can facilities-management professionals play to improve patient journey, experience and wellbeing?
Understanding the patient journey and acting on their feedback is more important than ever. Find out how we can use data to give patients even better experiences.
Militsa Pribetich-Gill - Head of Product – Patient Experience : Sodexo
Marwyn O’Keeffe - Global Head of Client and Consumer Insight : SodexoSpeakers:
- 15:20PM - 15:50PMAfternoon Coffee, Poster Viewing and Networking
- 15:50PM - 16:10PMFire Risk Assessment
- 16:10PM -16:30PMOverview of the West Midlands Sustainability Roadmap to 2030 with specific focus on the objectives around resources & NHS Food Packaging
- 16:30PMClose of Conference